Our third BDC liscensee is Stellenbosch, led by Renier Schonken.
*Website and additional information, coming soon.
VOLUNTEER WITH THE BDC
BDC Stellenbosch is supported by the Regent Center for Entrepreneurship (RCE), and its donors and supporters. We have a big vision for transforming South Africa and need help from those of like mind and vision. There are a number of ways you can volunteer to serve in a Business Development Center:
- Donate – We are in need of financial partners willing to support this project through a tax-deductible financial gift. We will send you updates and stories about the lives, families, and communities that are changed because of the program in Nigeria.
- Be a facilitator – Facilitators are trainer/instructors who help our students learn by leading a two-week module of our 14-week training.
- Be a Visiting Executive – VEs are typically business owners, executives and entrepreneurs who travel to a Business Development Center where they meet with our learners and graduates to provide them with council, coaching and mentoring. A second role for VEs is to consult with government policy makers and to teach seminars aimed at various business sectors where they have expertise.
- Become a Distance Consultant – Our students appreciate the assistance of an online mentor as they continue their business ventures post graduation. You can help them succeed without a passport.
- Prayer & Encouragement Partners – Our students and graduates also greatly appreciate intercessors that provide encouragement through prayer, specifically for them and their businesses.
Contact us if you would like to volunteer to serve or get involved with a Business Development Center!
We are anticipating God’s continued faithfulness as we keep growing a global network of BDC’s around the world. Stay tuned for more information to come on BDC Stellenbosch.